Work Psychology Group (WPG) is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant, with experience in selection and assessment, to support our team in providing research-led occupational psychology consulting to clients across a range of sectors. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant client-facing experience in a consulting or internal role.
At WPG, we work in partnership with our clients to address their business needs and challenge them to think differently. We offer bespoke solutions that are both evidence-based and practical, to boost effectiveness, efficiency and fairness.
The role offers the potential for development and progression within a growing and well respected occupational psychology consultancy, while providing the opportunity to have a significant impact on client outcomes.
The role will involve:
- Project leadership: You will lead and undertake design, delivery and evaluation activities predominantly within the areas of selection and assessment and organisational development, working with clients at a senior level.
- Advisory and leadership: You will provide support to colleagues across the business, contributing to strategic issues, and providing guidance to the team on project related activities, in particular supporting entry level/early career consultants.
- Business development: You will build strong new customer relationships and partnerships, as well as growing and retaining existing client relationships. You’ll also help to define the long-term strategic goals of WPG, to inform the development of future business offerings.
The role will be predominantly home based. Some UK-travel should be expected in future, in line with client requirements and business needs.
The experience and skills you’ll need:
- A proven track record (minimum 5 years’ experience post-Masters) in a relevant consultancy or internal role.
- Experience in assessment and selection, ideally in the development and evaluation of bespoke psychometric tests.
- Excellent consultancy and project leadership skills, including coaching and supervising of others.
- To be competent with SPSS and Microsoft packages.
- To be registered as an Occupational Psychologist with the BPS / HCPC (desirable).
- To be educated to Masters level in Occupational Psychology or equivalent.
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this role, please send your CV and covering letter, noting the role you’re interested in, to Jo Hasse at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday 8th February 2021, 9am.
For further information about Work Psychology Group, please visit our website at www.workpsychologygroup.com.