At the forefront of selection and assessment excellence, our customised behavioural assessment methods allow you to measure candidates’ competence in areas identified as important for success in your organisation.
- The WPG approach is to work closely with you, a bespoke service tailored to your assessment and recruitment needs
- Our work is based on cutting edge research and ‘best practice’ design, meaning that you use the best recruitment and selection methods based on your needs
- We have worked with a range of clients with various needs from high volume, global recruitment to one-off senior executive appointments
- We have developed expertise in the design and development of Situational Judgement Tests (SJTs) where we are leading the research. We have developed bespoke SJTs across a wide range of sectors, with particular expertise in the healthcare sector where our SJTs have been used as part of the selection for roles ranging from entry level to specialty medical training.
- Follow-up evaluation shows that your selection processes have long-term value in predicting employee performance and helps to raise the reputation of your organisation
Exploring the relationship between GP Selection Scores and MRCGP Exam Performance
In this study, Work Psychology Group (WPG) partnered with the General Medical Council (GMC) to...Read More
Measuring Employee Engagement for World Class Performance
Work Psychology Group was commissioned to develop, deliver and analyse a tool to evaluate implementation...Read More
Developing Shortlisting Tests for UK General Practice Training
In 2006, WPG developed the national Clinical Problem Solving (CPS) test. The test specification for...Read More